IO ALLA FINE NON SO COSA SIA UNA BELLA FOTO.SO SOLO CHE VEDO COSE E LE DEVO FERMARE.E CHE A VOLTE HO QUALCOSA DA DIRE.ALTRE VOLTE, NO.


1.6.10

I hide myself within my flower.

Once in a golden hour
I cast to earth a seed.
Up there came a flower,
...The people said, a weed.
Then it grew so tall
It wore a crown of light...
- Lord Alfred Tennyson

I went for a walk and came across the most beautiful flowers: vibrant, alive and perfect.
The older I get the more I love flowers.
I shall buy a big tome and learn all the names. At the minute I only know about 10. It's disgraceful!
My absolute favorite are daisies, I had them everywhere at my wedding: in my hair, in my hands, on the cars, on the guests, in the restaurant.
Daisies are so simple, unassuming and perfectly pretty.

































No comments:

Post a Comment