IO ALLA FINE NON SO COSA SIA UNA BELLA FOTO.SO SOLO CHE VEDO COSE E LE DEVO FERMARE.E CHE A VOLTE HO QUALCOSA DA DIRE.ALTRE VOLTE, NO.


23.6.10

British Museum's lost photos.

We went to the British Museum in London a few months back and forgot to blog about it! I'm not such a good blogger yet! I know blogs are supposed to be all about the here and now but I thought I'd put these up anyway.
The British Museum is such a gorgeous place. Every time I go I have to literally look at the floor and drag myself out of it!
Every time we go we do a different section: this time it was all about the Babylonians and the Romans: beautiful.
But, walking about London and the museum in itself takes its toll so afterward we had a lovely hot chocolate for us girls and a nice drink at the charming "Museum Tavern" just outside the museum. Lovely.































No comments:

Post a Comment