IO ALLA FINE NON SO COSA SIA UNA BELLA FOTO.SO SOLO CHE VEDO COSE E LE DEVO FERMARE.E CHE A VOLTE HO QUALCOSA DA DIRE.ALTRE VOLTE, NO.


27.6.10

Look what I found!

I am so excited about this. I meant to wait until tomorrow to blog it, but no way I can retain my enthusiasm!
One of the second hand shops in the village does house clearances and look what I found abandoned in a corner: a Zenit E with an Helios 44-2 lens, straight from 1971!!!
Along with it for the bargain price of £15 I also got a wide angle Vivitar lens, f=35 mm and a Photax f=200mm.
I don't have a clue whether the camera works well or not, or just how good, or how bad the lenses are. So, I bought a roll of film, went to the local photographer to help me put it in and had a go shooting around. It makes the best clicking sound!
Anyway, next week the film will be developed and I will know what's really going on. Should it work (please, please!) I'd be so, so happy. I would love to create something that feels and looks grainy, warm and old fashioned.
We shall soon see!
I'll post the results, good or bad. It's all learning. And good fun in the meantime!









No comments:

Post a Comment