IO ALLA FINE NON SO COSA SIA UNA BELLA FOTO.SO SOLO CHE VEDO COSE E LE DEVO FERMARE.E CHE A VOLTE HO QUALCOSA DA DIRE.ALTRE VOLTE, NO.


28.5.10

A walk in the cemetery at sunset.

We had the most beautiful sunny Saturday last week.
At the end of a day spent roasting in the sun, I went for a walk with my camera and my little girl to the graveyard just behind the house.
I have always loved this place and often come here when I can't hear myself think, if I'm upset or homesick: I just need to look across to France (you can just about see it in one of the photos) to feel much more at peace.

The light was extremely tricky for an inexperienced person like me, it was fading fast and that posed serious problems with exposure, but I guess it's all learning!
Still, here are some of the photos I took.

Next I'll post the photos I took in the same graveyard but in different conditions: bright daylight.
I love the place so much I couldn't stop shooting it!













































No comments:

Post a Comment