IO ALLA FINE NON SO COSA SIA UNA BELLA FOTO.SO SOLO CHE VEDO COSE E LE DEVO FERMARE.E CHE A VOLTE HO QUALCOSA DA DIRE.ALTRE VOLTE, NO.


20.3.11

You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis

The other day I was just about to prepare the first Smoothie of the season and the colors and fragrances of the strawberries and blueberries enthralled me completely. I totally love the idea of feeding my body with something that actually looks beautiful, something bearing such vibrantly electric colors, colors you could find on the scales of some bizzare, quirky fish somewhere along The Great Barrier Reef.

As I was at it, I took some shots of my kitchen.
As you can tell, if you ever dropped at my house, you'd have a fair chance to get a decent cup of tea.
Probably the best one this side of The Channel.
Yes, I just blew my own trumpet, but hey, why the hell not?








No comments:

Post a Comment